Grilling plus lobster equals amazing! This grilled lobster recipe in an herb butter sauce takes amazing to a whole new level.
- 4 Lobster Tails
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pecorino-Romano Cheese
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil – extra for step 2
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt – extra for step 2
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper – extra for step 2
- Using a kitchen shear or knife, split back of lobster tail and cut about half way through the meat being careful not to cut all the way through. Only cut to the tail.
- Open lobster tail from the back and open like a book. Coat with a little olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- In a saucepan, heat butter, oil, and garlic. Cook until the garlic is aromatic. Then add salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir then turn off heat.
- Place lobster meat side down on a grill at about 375 degrees using indirect heat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the lobster and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Flip again meat side up and add butter herb sauce. Cook for 3-4 additional minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking to know more about what is happening in your community? MyTownGurus.com is your solution. From local events, reviews, recipes, homeowner tips, and more, My Town Gurus has you covered. The Official Real Estate Town Guru for your town has been selected because they know your town better than anyone else. Looking to buy or sell? Choose your Official Town Guru by going to MyTownGurus.com and finding your town or call 609-412-7235. No one knows everything happening in your town like the Town Guru!